Student Code of Conduct
BP 5500 Standards of Student Conduct
Education Code Sections 66300 and 66301;
ACCJC 认证 Standards I.C.8 and 10 (formerly II.A.7.b)
定义: The following conduct shall constitute good ca使用 for discipline, including but not limited to the removal, suspension or expulsion of a student.
- Causing, attempting to ca使用, or threatening to ca使用 physical injury to another person.
- 占有, 出售 or otherwise furnishing any firearm, 刀, explosive or other dangerous object, including but not limited to any facsimile firearm, 刀或炸药, 除非, in the case of possession of any object of this type, the student has obtained written permission to possess the item from a District employee, which is concurred in by the College President.
- 非法占有, 使用, 出售, 主动出售, 或装饰, or being under the influence of, any controlled substance listed in California 健康 and 安全 Code Sections 11053 et seq., an alcoholic beverage, or an intoxicant of any kind; or unlawful possession of, 或提供, arranging or negotiating the 出售 of any drug paraphernalia, as defined in California 健康 and 安全 Code Section 11014.5.
- Committing or attempting to commit robbery or extortion.
- Causing or attempting to ca使用 damage to District property or to private property on campus.
- Stealing or attempting to steal District property or private property on campus, or knowingly receiving stolen District property or private property on campus.
- Willful or persistent smoking in any area where smoking has been prohibited by law or by regulation of the college or the District.
- Sexual assault or sexual exploitation regardless of the victim’s affiliation with the District.
- Committing sexual harassment as defined by law or by District policies and procedures.
- Engaging in harassing or discriminatory behavior based on disability, 性别, 性别认同, 性别表达, 国籍, 种族或民族, 宗教, 性取向, or any other status protected by law.
- Engaging in intimidating conduct or bullying against another student through words or actions, including direct physical contact; verbal assaults, such as teasing or name-calling; social isolation or manipulation; and cyberbullying.
- Willful misconduct that results in injury or death to a student or to District personnel or which results in cutting, 丑化, or other injury to any real or personal property owned by the District or on campus.
- 破坏性行为, willful disobedience, habitual profanity or vulgarity, or the open and persistent defiance of the authority of, or persistent ab使用 of, 大学工作人员.
- 作弊, plagiarism (including plagiarism in a student publication), or engaging in other academic dishonesty.
Dishonesty; forgery; alteration or mis使用 of District documents, records or identification; or knowingly furnishing false information to the District.
- Unauthorized entry upon or 使用 of District facilities.
淫荡的, indecent or obscene conduct or expression on District-owned or controlled property, or at District sponsored or supervised functions.
- Engaging in expression which is obscene, libelous or slanderous, or which so incites students as to create a clear and present danger of the commission of unlawful acts on District premises, or the violation of lawful District regulations, or the substantial disruption of the orderly operation of the District.
- 持续的, serious misconduct where other means of correction have failed to bring about proper conduct.
- Unauthorized preparation, 给, 销售, 转移, 分布, 或出版, for any commercial purpose, of any contemporaneous recording of an academic presentation in a classroom or equivalent site of instruction, including but not limited to handwritten or typewritten class notes, except as permitted by any District policy or administrative procedure.